Due to several collisions at the bollards the following measures will be put in place before they go back up.
We anticipate that it will take a week or so to put the measures in place :
- lots more signage
- warnings that the bollards will cause damage if not respected
- highlighting to wait for the green light
- warning people of when they will be up and live
- an extra speed hump before the bollards
- an extended central splitter to stop vehicles switching lanes and driving through the wrong way
We thank everyone for their feedback and let us hope it goes smoothly.